Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Creating my own sound track from a previous video I had filmed.

 Sound tracks: 


To create the soundtrack of my piece I used the software GarageBand. This is what my completed soundtrack looks like. When making a soundtrack it was crucial in thinking about the different noises you would hear in the opening sequence, for example which sounds a diegetic and which are non-diegetic? Throughout, the soundtrack I laid over different loops creating climax, suspense and atmosphere. This helps build the tension and create a thicker sound. The sound that I have created is non-diegetic, as the actors cannot hear this sound and the track would not be heard during action. Instead you would take this music and underscore the music under the video (once you have the completion of the shots for your film).

Here is what the music sounds like: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nCStViYzdawznF2vnCRowfIeocoNRYEk/view?usp=sharing 


The video that my sound track was written for: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NjmxUDxCfLujaY8Uc8WyuMo7jVUKxaRm/view?usp=sharing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Sequence

  Here is our opening sequence that we created: