Hello there I am Emily, I am 16 years old and I really enjoy Musical theatre. The subjects I have chosen for my A level's are Theatre studies, Media and Psychology. All these subjects really appeal to me and I love learning lots of news things everyday in theses subject areas. I am currently living with my Mum and Dad, I am so lucky that I have such loving and caring parents that support me with the choices for my future. My future goals include anything to do with the acting industry and singing industry. I have a really close relationship not only my family but my friends. I have recently moved school and so I am still getting to know everyone. However, I do still keep in contact with a small group of my friends outside of school. They are fun and bubbly and always know how to cheer me up, I am honestly so lucky to call them my friends. So really that is all you need to know about me thank you for reading.
Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment